Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bullish/ Bearish Model for Wednesday, Nov. 7th

Refer to the Doc below. I will update the Google Doc momentarily. Soon, I will put it on a separate page. I will also give a brief description of how each column should be read and any other useful notes I can provide at this time. One highlight tonight is that even though all the longer term models are "bearish" at the moment, medium term has been very strong since early October. We are now in a mode where we could break the long term bears and even test yearly highs. I see downside potential depending on how certain macro events play out, but when is a huge question. So focusing on the medium and short term for now!

Still looking bullish for tomorrow, at least some continuation of today's move.

Some people are calling for a pullback and have been for the last few days. While I see part of their reasoning in the weak melt up fueled by Euro news rumors and key resistance above, I don't agree to fight this trend. Good money is made in following trends. Let price action prove itself first.

Possible trade ideas: Long energy through stocks, futures, options and short volatility through the same instruments as well.

Please read disclaimer, this is for educational purposes only, not trade advice

No comments:

Post a Comment